There are some key feautures that you can always expect on a website if it is developed by the SunTech team. These features are key to the success our clients have experienced through their websites. When Suntech works on a website project, the following are inevitable;
An important quality of a website by SunTech is its visibility on search engines. By employing SEO best practices during development, we ensure that Google and other search engines easily find the website’s pages.
A responsive website is one whose layout adapts to the screen size of devices. Responsive web design gives users a great experience when viewing your website on mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones. Mobile-friendly websites also help with search engine optimization.
The way a website looks matters. The first impression a visitor will have about your website is its design, before content or functionality. At SunTech, we ensure that websites are not only functionally effective, but also aesthetically appealing.
A Content Management System (CMS) makes it easy to manage the content of your website. We always ensure that a CMS is integrated with websites so that clients easily add pages and modify website content.
We extend functionality of websites and make them even more interactive by integrating different 3rd party solutions. Popular integrations include Social Media Plugins, Google Analytics, Live Chat, Google Maps, Online Payment, Newsletter Subscription, etc.
- Site load time is reasonable
- Adequate text-to-background contrast
- Font size/spacing is easy to read
- Flash & add-ons are used sparingly
- Images have appropriate alt tags
- Company logo is prominently placed
- Homepage is digestible in 5 seconds
- Clear path to company information
- Clear path to contact information
- Main navigation is easily identifiable
- Navigation labels are clear & concise
- Number of buttons/links is reasonable
- Company logo is linked to homepage
- Links are consistent & easy to identify
- Site search is easy to access
- Major headings are clear & descriptive
- Critical content is above the fold
- Styles & colors are consistent
- Emphasis (bold, etc.) is used sparingly
- Main copy is concise & explanatory
- URLs are meaningful & user-friendly